Permits for University vehicles

University-owned vehicles must display a valid permit to park in University car parks.

Various permits types and costs apply across the different areas of the University.

To drive a University owned or leased vehicle you must be an authorised driver.

Types of parking permits University departments can apply for to park University vehicles in the car parks.

A step by step guide on how to apply for a permit for a University owned vehicles and Departmental Fleet permits for multi vehicle use.